Yes, I said this:
[procreation]
Logical Person: Is there a possibility?? Whose would it be?
Me: I know it would be half black, half republican. The bigger question is, how would it vote?
[relationships]
Me: he picked me up wearing a red sox's hat, clearly we have different morals, so i refused to get in the car, i knew it never would have worked.
Logical Person: but what if he took off the hat
Me: he did, but by that point he was tainted.
[dating]
Logical Person: just ask your friend for his number since he was so great.
Me: no because then she would know who I had sex with.
Another single said this:
[breakups]
Single: "Well I was drunk and at the time his arguments seemed reasonable since I can't tell him the real reason I'm ending it is because the sex is so bad. So, we're still together."
[hooking up]
Single: WAKE YOUR DICK UP! WAKE YOUR DICK UP! (this is screamed @ 4am, outside of a guys apt)
Sometimes I look like this:
I just had to take time to acknowledge that while it's usually them, sometimes it is US. Enjoy the douche bag of the month story below!
***Douche Bag of the Month***
story via another single lady:
The most recent This Is Why I'm Single incident is from this guy who was def not the usual date i would choose...but I am attracted unfortunately to the asshole, so I thought a change of scenery was in order. These are a few things he thought necessary to say to me via text right after our date ended and he left --
date: i could've fucked you silly. sexy ass
single: what a very rude and disrespectful comment for a first date
And the one I got the morning after the first date --
date: " wake that ass up, lol. good am. come out here later this am. want to show this bed."
[[[[dating against your type can lead to this]]]]]
No comments:
Post a Comment