A few tidbits about this blogher.
Patience is not one of my virtues. Unless, you're a mentally challenged person and thus you comprehend differently, but if this is not the case - I have a low tolerance for bullshit of any kind.
My face says exactly what I'm thinking - unless I need a poker face ie dealing with the cops or the president. If I look happy then don't worry. If it's a "wtf" look then change your behavior.
I love my birthday, it's the best day of the entire year - the only day that's absolutely about me and spending it with people I love. I always rock-out on October 30th. If you miss the party - then you've probably missed some memorable moments.
I always have a plan, if I've said something or done something, it's never an accident (unless it's a physical response). There's a method to my madness.
Lastly, I firmly believe, if there's no body, there's no murder. Be careful who you cross.
Thanks for listening. Please check one of the reactions at the bottom of this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment