Sunday, January 30, 2011

...And He'll Never See It Coming.

This Is Why I'm Single: Installment 3

There's a moment when you're "dating" someone that you realize the relationship has an expiration date of something organic you purchased a week ago - if you're like me your first thought is to ignore whatever idiocy triggered this reaction, and you're next one is Mmm Hell No! I Need Out, But This <insert paltry rationale here> Is Too Good.

Confession # 1: I love keeping a secret - it's my natural Extasy surge.

Confession # 2:  I will not excuse my behavior, I do this because I'm annoyed that I now have to start the awkward dating process again, and I want some form of ROI for the effort I've put in. Thus, I am a repeat offender of "Surprise! That Was Goodbye Sex." I generally have a smirk and it's probably hotter and more passionate than anything that has brewed between us prior, after all, I want to leave a memorable imprint -- but I will never contact or respond to you ever again, I'll never explain why, and if I see you in my hood I'll look pass you.

Judge me.

...or write a comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I can keep secrets, too!!! Tell meeeeeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete