Friday, July 5, 2013

Scattered


There is no rhyme or reason to this post. I just felt like writing. To my one follower, I apologize for not updating this blog more frequently. 

I have reconnected with my first love and have been hopping to as many places as I possibly can -- Bangalore. Paris. Chicago. Vancouver BC. Seattle. Berlin. Prague. Providence. Mysore. Kansas City. Austin. San Diego. Portland. Raleigh. Floyd. Goa.

As for my 2012 resolutions, I still have not made it to Idaho. However, I learned to whisper and can demonstrate this on demand.

I met Biden. I left a job. I started meditating. I launched a company.

I learned that in New York, let's have a cigarette means  -- let me stick my tongue in your mouth. That a night cap is not the last drink of the night -- but is the adult version of let's watch a movie. And that McDonalds is the best place to meet a boy after 2am.

I took a new gig. To my surprise, no one has yelled at me in a week. My colleagues have not hacked my email. I have off today and no one called me to revoke my vacation this morning. And no one has asked me questions about my sex life in a staff meeting. #Progress

I realized that a large portion of the guys I've dated move to Chicago. Does this mean I should avoid this place or hop a flight immediately??

No comments:

Post a Comment