Loosing your tooth at 4 = YAY. Loosing your tooth at 26 = WTF. As an adult I've discovered the Tooth Fairy is a real b*tch when you grow up. She no longer leaves money under your pillow, which I'll forgive, considering I made-out like a bandit during elementary school. But given my attachment to my front tooth, I would have settled for a new tooth or dental insurance under my pillow. After all, I lost the tooth in a manner that paid homage to all Tooth Fairies- while smiling and going into a split. And to my dismay no new tooth has appeared. And I realized for the rest of my adult life I would have to laugh like this...
At least with my new laugh, no one will ever be able to tell if food is left in my remaining teeth.

Come to think of it, you have to wonder where tooth fairies bring all the teeth they collect. About "covering” your teeth while "laughing", people cover their mouths because it is a gesture of proper etiquette. For others, it may be a way to cover their teeth gaps or braces, or they may be a bit conscious of how they laugh. Basically, it's a normal thing. Having a food stuck in between your teeth is normal too, but letting it be isn't. That’s why it’s best to get rid of all the leftover food between your teeth after eating.
ReplyDeleteEddie Storms